Monday, February 20, 2012

Mardi Gras!


The people of Concrete know how to celebrate and they celebrate everything, regardless of the weather! We braved the wind and rain and freezing cold to join in the festivities. Holden loves parades and was super excited to be in one this time. That said, she didn't actually get out of her new wagon and pass out beads like planned. Smart girl. I was out of the wagon, pulling it and her up a hill, while running beads to parade goers along the street, and I was still freezing! Given the choice I would have sat in the wagon bundled in blankets too.

Hiding out with Nani in the Concrete Post Office, 
staying warm and dry, while waiting for the parade to start.


Iona and Daddy were also in the Parade!   :)

My mom (Nani) led her Zumba class down Main Street dancing in the rain!

When I'm her age I hope I can dance like her! I certainly can't now.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment